Friday, September 25, 2020
Moments of Happiness in a Burning World
The next few days, weeks, months and years will be difficult. But, in between, there will be moments of happiness, peace, tranquility, and I daresay, even joy. And, those moments should be fully embraced. I had a very pleasant evening today even though my working day was not very productive. After returning from uni early, I took a short nap, spoke with my parents and did my exercise routine. And, I might have finally discovered the exercise that is going to put my shoulder right. It involves simply hanging by my arms. There have been other exercises which appeared promising, only to turn out to be duds, but today I am feeling happy so I am going to mention this particular exercise at the risk of jinxing it. It might not be the "one" but among all the calamities that tomorrow may bring, discovering a promising exercise is a dud would be relatively minor one. After exercising and showering, I met my other friend in Bristol over drinks. We get along quite well, and with passing years it has become increasingly difficult to find people I get along well with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment