And, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Yoga is great, but sometimes a nice old-fashioned endorphin burst is what you need. And, it felt amazing to work out to Bollywood music after ages, and dance between exercises.
My shoulder has not fallen off yet, but I have no clue how it will feel tomorrow morning. Curiously, I am not very worried. If the pain gets worse, it will force me to see a professional. If it stays the same, I might eventually see a professional, and if it improves, Hurray! Maybe the lesson here is to stop trying so hard to fix the shoulder. I have flitted from exercise to exercise to find a quick fix for my shoulder pain. It is quite possible that some of those exercises made the problem, and some improved it, but I don't know which one did what. So now I am going to try to take it easy and not don anything more intense than shoulder shrugs for my shoulder pain. Let's see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment