Every week, I feel relieved that I left the Labour Party when I did. Today, the current leader of the party said it deserved to lose the last election in a direct attack on Corbyn's ladership, as he sought to burnish his patriot credentials. The man did not even wait for the bus to stop before throwing Labour members of colour under the bus. He is intenet on turning the party into a club of white, middle-class home-owners and I want no part of it. I don't even know if I will be in this country by the time the next election rolls around. And the world and the country will be such a different place in four years that it almost irrelevant what the Opposition leader says and does today. Except show his true colours and engender a deep distrust of himself among all progressives.
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment