I am have to submit a teaching sample video before my interview on Friday, and I spent most of today working and reworking it. I am more or less than done now, and will send it off once I have a copy that is glitch-free for the most part and within the time limit. I am not completely satisfied with it but I don't think I will ever be. But, I know that I am growing sick of it, and I really can't bring myself to do any more major changes. Which is why I am not taking the opinion of anyone else on it. I am not aiming for 100% satisfaction. I am aiming for the right mix of being satisfied and fed up with it. Maybe that is also how I will know when my PhD is done. When I am satisfied enough but also fed up of it. Being only fed up with it is not enough. Some amount of satisfaction is also necessary.
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment