Monday, September 27, 2021
Mad Day
How do I describe today? It started with an email telling me I was being thrown into another module and could I please jump asap? And, every possible logistical problem manifested itself. I was prepared for not having access to email or Blackboard. What I was not prepared for was me and my students not being able to enter the building where our seminar was scheduled. Bristol University reminds me of India, where nothing happens the way it is supposed to. But, I managed and the students seemed fairly happy. I could have done a better job, but my priority was to get through today without incident, which I achieved comfortably. After one week of anxiety over Covid and teaching, the day passed off peaceably, except that I was plunged into another challenge before it ended. And, this is a challenge I am finding a bit overwhelming. But, I will write about it in the coming days, I am too tired right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment