Friday, September 10, 2021

Interview Debrief

 i think the interview went well, although its difficult to tell with these things because you can never know how your answers went down with  the panel. Maybe you dropped some dealbreakers without realising. But, I am really proud of I have handled myself over the past one week, and I am writing this down today because I may forget, especially if I don't get the job. I have been a real trooper. My anxiety went through the roof during the past week, but I didn't buckle, I hung in there. The anxiety was accompanied by puzzlement about the cause of it. Was I anxious because I wanted the job really badly,  or was I anxious  because I didn't want the job and was subconsciously sabotaging myself. Plus the quarrel with my friends. But, I hung in there, and managed to put up a satisfactory performance at the interview. 

No comments: