But, I also noticed that the garbage bin was full, which is going to cause me stress one week from now. God, how long will this go on?
Sunday, September 12, 2021
Dish Drying Rack
Apparently, I am to have no respite from my annoying housemates. Tomorrow, I am supposed to mount a final assault on the conceptual chapter of my PhD, and here i am smouldering because of the twerps I live with. Yesterday, I was pissed because one of them polished off my baked beans without asking me. a few days ago, bonking Betty was leaving her hair clogging the bath drain. Today, the dish drying rack has disappeared from the kitchen. Just disappeared. I realise my nerves are in a state where a twinge feels like an explosion. But, can I just get a few days of peace? Is that too much to ask for? I know I shouldn't be getting worked up about these things. So, I used my powers of deduction and figured out that the Irish guy must have tried cleaning it, brunt it with acid and dumped it in the trash. So, I went down to the garbage bin and sure enough, there it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment