Since uni closed for the winter break, I have been experimenting with having two meals a day instead of three. The trick is to delay breakfast, have a heavier-than-usual breakfast and have dinner slightly early. Or, so I thought. After spending the past week feeling colder and hungrier than usual, I have decided to go back to three meals. Reduced food intake and cold showers don't go well together, it turns out. Yes, myt activity has reduced but the cold showers seem to have turbocharged my metabolism. The last time I stepped on the scales, I weighed 73.5 kgs, which is the lightest I hae weighed in possibly 20 years. I don't feel sick or low on energy but it is slightly concerning. I have decided to make hay while the mercury drops and start eating red meat. I can't believe that I have been in England for so long, and haven't bought sausages. As it happens, the forecast says it may snow tomorrow and the next week is going to sub-5C. so what better time to gorge on red meat.
Sunday, December 27, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment