I've been struggling to finish the core chapter of my PhD thesis. All the stuff is in it, but I just need to figure out how to put it together so that it makes sense. Today, I had done nothing till about 3 pm and had started to feel like this was going to be another wasted day. So, I decided to work on my citations instead. Citations is the part about academic writing that I hate the most, so I always leave it to the end. To do the citations on a whole Phd thesis would require a week, which would be a torturous week. So, I decided to finish the citations of the chapter I am working and the next one, This is a tough time for everyone so keeping my spirits up is more important than being productive. But being productive definitely helps my mood. So, doing something that doesn't require too much creative energy is a neat compromise.
Thursday, December 24, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment