Tuesday, June 1, 2021
PhD and Jenga
After the long weekend, I am happy to note that I am have gone back to the PhD with vengeance, I am planning to apply for a job, and it just struck me that I don't have much time left, even assuming that I am granted a 3-months extension. And, if I manage to land this job, I will be even more pressed for time. So, I have gone with hammer and tongs at my PhD, and I already fin myself waistdeep in the mire that is my conceptual argument. The arugment is too complicated and I am trying to reduce the number of concepts I draw upon. But, my thesis, at the moment feels like a Jenga game. I have to figure out how to remove blocks without having the whole thing come tumbling down. Well, if I keeping showing up and attacking it, something has got to give, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment