Monday, October 12, 2020
Hip Trouble
"Out of the frying pain, into the fire" might be a bit of an exaggeration but I feel that way as the posture corrections that my osteopath suggested for my rotator cuff injury are causing pain in my hip. I have a wonky left hip which has given me trouble on and off for the past 10 years, So when the hip pain came on without any noticeable improvement in my shoulder, I felt dejected. Shoulder pain has been dogging me since the beginning of the lockdown, and the way things are going, it doesn't look like I am going to be able to go back to my regular exercise routine for months. As a friend says, "Hey Ho!". I am doing my best to get rid of the pain. I have been to an osteopath, and I am following his advice religiously. Like with most things in life, my shoulder will not recover as fast as I want to but faster than I fear. There will be days of frustration and further course correction might be necessary. But, that's not the end of the world. No point in going straight to doomsday scenarios on bad days. I just have to have faith in my boy, which will be easier to do on some days than on others. And, that is fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment