It's back to uni tomorrow after the Bank Holiday Weekend. A friend asked me what my week was looking like, and I told her it was just more of banging my head against the wall a.k.a as trying to get my theoretical framework in shape. To clear space for banging my head, I wrapped up another job application today. I am determined to make headway tomorrow. But, I have been determined before, and don't have much to show for it. What makes this time different? The truth is I don't know if this time will be different. All I can do is to show up. Whether it turns out to be me banging my head against the wall or me knocking down the wall is anybody's guess. Ai said a few days ago, I will get there, whether it is running, walking, crawling or writhing. The important thing is to keep my chin up, which I have been doing so far.
Monday, August 30, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment