I'm realizing that to survive the next few weeks, I am going to have to take every Monday as it comes. If I start thinking of anything beyond the next Monday, I won't be able to do anything. Today, I discovered that I will have to teach far more hours that I had initially thought. Any hopes of resuming work on my PhD any time soon went out of the window. Waiting for ht pressure to let-up isn't a winning strategy because the pressure might increase. But, I am already getting better at handling the pressure. I feel less tense than I did last week, even though since then, I have learnt that my teaching load has increased. is there such a thing as stress fatigue? When there are too many things to worry about, you get tired of worrying and worry less about everything? It almost feels like I should worry more. but, I am not going to will myself into worrying. What will be, will be.
Friday, October 1, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment