Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Illness Didn't Materialize (Today)
I didn't fall sick today, although I woke up feeling tired. I had decided that I would stay home and skip yoga. But by the end of the day, I had begin to feel stir-crazy. It didn't help that I started reading some of the nine papers for the Communicating Economics unit I am teaching on. All the econometrics made my head spin, and I am going to have my work cut out trying to get my head around the papers. Pretending to understand them when I don't is going to take some guile. I write another day about my hate affair with econometrics. But by the end of today, I just felt that I had to get out of the house. Yoga was nice but it did feel like Sarah was kicking our asses a bit much today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment