Monday, October 18, 2021

Turning 36

 I didn't sleep well last night and I had six hours of teaching today. But, the most important words of the sentence are the past tenses. I got through the night and day, and here I am, tired and weary but still standing. I am nearly done with teaching on the first part of Communicating Economics, the module that has been causing me so much stress over the past few weeks. All that remains is grading, which is going to be anything but straightforward. But that too shall pass, and in about two weeks or so, I won't have to worry about this module for at least another year. And, who knows what will happen during that year. So, now, coming to the occasion of my birthday. My only birthday resolution is to not think too far ahead. Easier said than done, I know, but I am getting better at it. 

No comments: