I feel like I am coming down with something. To be fair, I've felt like I was coming down with Covid about a dozen times over the past 18 months. This time, I don't specifically think its Covid. There is a lot of cold and flue in the air. It could also be that I am coming under the weather because of the stress and lack of sleep of the past month. To be honest, I am surprised I have held up so far. Strangely, I don't feel very anxious. Maybe repeatedly telling myself its not my fault is having an effect finally. If I do come down with Covvid, I will know whether I have to self-isolate or not by Monday. If its not, I have enough time to recover from a cold/flue before Monday's teaching. And, it snot the end of the world if I miss teaching on Monday. Yes, it will increase stress levels for other people and they might be annoyed. But, if you expect teachers to teach face to face during a pandemic, you should expect some of them to fall sick. Okay, I am getting ahead of myself. There is a good chance I will be fine tomorrow morning. But, I am wondering whether I should shift down a few gears, not push myself hard physically. Maybe I should work from home tomorrow and/or give yoga a miss? Let us see how I feel tomorrow.
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment