Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Verbal Constipation

 I have been quite irregular with blogging for the past two weeks or so. My run rate for October is one blog every two days. If I continue at the current run rate this will be most lowest monthly output since I resumed blogging in January 2018. Neither have I been very regular with yoga, although I have resumed my yoga class. So, the past month or so has been a period of rapid change, and I have been relying on my two support tools less than usual. I feels words bubbling inside me, but I am struggling to bring them out. Yesterday, I spent two hours surfing the internet while trying to write a blog post about my frustrations with the communicating economics course. A course whose premise I don't agree with. And I am teaching it with a professor with whom I don't see eye to eye on what is good or bad writing. And, which has a lot of econometrics, which is not my strong suit. After spending two weeks fretting over how I would cope, I am trying to just go with the flow. Today's teaching didn't go badly, and I am trying to take every day as it comes. 

No comments: