Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Pot Remedy

 Last night I didn't sleep a wink. I haven't slept well since the beginning of September, but this night was the worst since 2017. When you don't sleep well you feel like a zombie the next day. I had to teach today, and I have often noticed that I sleep badly on Sunday nights. But, I knew I had to plow on and I didn't let it affect my teaching. I even had a bit of a boost when I booked my tickets to India. But, when that high died down, my anxiety came back in full force. I could even feel myself trembling with anxiety. Another sleepless night didn't sound so appealing, so I borrowed a joint from my housemate. But, it seems to have made my anxiety worse rather than better. Maybe I will have to see a doc and get on anti-anxiety meds. 

No comments: