'Everything is cyclical', as Adrienne says. After a lousy day yesterday, the pendulum swung back. Today, was a good day. My teaching session went well, grading was not as tedious as I imagined, and every day brings me closer to home. Also, it turns out every tutor had a lousy seminar session yesterday, and as a result the unit director has decided to redo next week's session. Even yesterday, I knew my cause for distress was unfounded and that the session would bomb for every tutor, but it was heartening to see confirmation today. The trials and tribulations of this semester are not over yet. How quickly I can get through my work depends, for a large part, on two other people, and they could yet be a source of frustration. But, it is important to keep in mind that everything is cyclical, there are good days and there are bad days, sometimes there are many bad days in succession, but that doesn't mean the good days will never come back.
Tuesday, November 23, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment