Sunday, November 7, 2021

Eye Of A Storm

 At yoga last week, the instructor talked about how we need to be the eye of the coming storms. Since we can't expect any help from the world, we will need to find equanimity from within. I am doing yoga, I am trying to keep myself healthy, but I need to do better with self-talk. I don't think I tell myself enough how well I have coped over the past week/month/year/years. I am doing the best I can in a tough situation, and that's all I can do. I need to remind myself of how well I have weathered past storms, and I have weathered most of them alone. I have got post-it notes stuck right above my computer, and I haven't looked at them in months. "Trust", "Accept", "I've got this", "be open", But, I'm here", "Let It be", "I Enjoy". I need to look at them more. 

No comments: