Tomorrow is going it be gruelling. Six hours of teaching, in a repeat of my birthday Monday. The night before my birthday was also when my second run of bad sleep started. which led me to get a sleeping ills prescription a few weeks later. But, I am sleeping better now, aided no doubt, by the knowledge that every day brings me closer to the end of a soul-sapping term and to my India visit. I still have a lot of work over the next four weeks, but come December, the excitement for the holidays will propel me forward. The lgiht at the end of the tunnel shines brighter every day. As for tomorrow, I have resolved to take a 10 minute toilet break in the middle of each session. Sit on the pot, put my earphones on, and listen to some music. Carve some relaxation time out for myself. Leave as soon as I am done for the day, and take the edge off with a beer in the evening.
Sunday, November 21, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment