Today, we got an email that our univ building would be open from next month, although people who can work from home were still advised to do so. I am not sure what I will do. Before today, I was thinking I would continue to work from home since I didn't trust the government's handling of the situation, but now I am not sure. My yoga class reopened a few weeks ago, but I am not going mainly because I don't feel like it. To be honest, its not just the Covid risk that has put me off. Its a white female space that is not very inclusive, and I don't feel like enduring it for the sake of good yoga class. So, maybe that's a useful thumb rule. I there is no clear way of assessing the Covid threat, go with your gut. With every passing hour, the thought of a change of scene is becoming more enticing.
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment