I had my first viewing in my house hunt today. Having girded myself for a long and painful process, I was pleasantly surprised when I got a lead on the first day of my search. I didn't fall in love with the house and neither did I dislike it. It had its pros and cons. For all my complaints against it, my current house has some tangible advantages, namely location and shop vicinity and a bright bedroom of decent proportions. But, I have realised for some time now that the disadvantages have been out weighing the advantages for some time now, and it is time to leave. I am aware that I will have to adjust to a new housing system. My move may not be so much a change of scenes as a change of peeves. And sometimes that is all you need.
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment