I was separated from my laptop for three days because it had to be repaired, and it was not an easy separation. I have written before about how I am calmer and nicer person when I have access to my two anchors--yoga and blogging. It wasn't that I didn't have access to a computer for three days, but it just seemed like a chore to write it down on another PC and transfer it to this one. Also, it is not possible in life to have access to your anchors. Sometimes, you have to do without and the idea that you can't do without your anchors is not healthy. Sometimes, circumstances put your anchors out of reach, and life is more difficult, but more often than not, you don't go to pieces. You learn the value of key elements of your routine when they are not available to you. Maybe blogging makes me wiser and a better writer, or maybe it makes me even more of a self-indulgent sanctimonious prick. Whatever it is, it has become an integral part of my life. A way of talking for a person who doesn't like talking to most people.
Thursday, October 17, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment