I have been very irregular with blogging over the past few weeks, so I thought I would check my stats to see if Maech was my least prolific month since I started blogging regularly. It was, if you ignore the months when I was travelling. Of course, I was a prolific blogger in 2020, which is not surprisingly at all since blogging was a key survival tool for me. But, I got out of the habit of blogging every day during the two weeks when I was super-busy with teaching last month, and haven't managed to get back in the groove yet. I have often wondered what would reduce my blogging frequency. A more active social life or a love life so that I can't talk about some of the stuff I blog about? Being super-busy with work and not having the mental bandwidth to ruminate on matters that are not of direct concern to me. Or, just blogging fatigue. The truth is I enjoy blogging and it relaxes me. It is a nice way to unwind for the day. and try to find beauty in the mundane. I try not to force myself to blog everyday, but it is a balancing act between that and blogging very infrequently. Maybe I should aim to blog everyday but have shorter blogs on days I don't have much to say.
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment