I will be going back to uni after the easter break tomorrow. The break started badly, with the freakish encounter with my housemate on the first night, but got better. I met a friend who stays close by the next morning, and P &E the following day. My mother swallowed her vaccine skepticism and as a result my parents and grandmother got vaccinated yesterday. And I managed to catch up with two old friends over the phone. All in all, not a bad break. I had intended for the break to be shorter and to get back to work two days ago. That was a tad ambitious of me, because I got absolutely nothing done, and I gave up around mid-day yesterday. Instead, I binge-watched a TV series that can only be binge-watched because it is riveting and disturbing in equal measure. Its not something one can consume in small daily doses. So, I am all set to get back to work tomorrow for the final lap of my PhD. I have been struggling with the last piece of the puzzle, and hopefully looking at it with new eyes after the easter break will help.
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment