Why are some of us able to handle bad blood better than others? I am not talking about bad blood from a major falling out such as a divorce or separation. I am talking about the bad blood from more minor situations, such as when you decide to push away a person who is a draining, if not toxic, presence in your life. Why is it that the immediate feeling is one of sadness, especially if the spurned person doesn't make overtures to restore your relationship. Or, alternatively, if you are being spurned, why does it feel like the opposite person is handling it much better? One could argue that the other person may be feeling exactly the same thing. But, I do believe some people are better at moving on. Is it do with low self-esteem? Or is it to do with sensitivity--sensitive people are likely to be conflict-averse and to have trouble moving on?
Thursday, February 20, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment