The thing that scares me most about the coronavirus is not that I will catch it. I am young and in good health so I will most likely be fine if I do. I come from the tropics and I have weathered a fair number of tropical infections more formidable than the coronvirus. No, what scares me is if it spreads to the UK, the government will shut down schools and colleges. My current living situation is built on the assumption that I will have regular access to my desk at uni. My house is a 10-min cycle ride and I don't even have a table or chair in my room. Neither do I have a dining table to work on. Being quarantined in a home that feels like a dorm would be a horrible experience.
Monday, February 24, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment