This has got to be the longest and most that anyone has agonized over flat bike tire. I discovered the problem almost a week ago and it still hasn't been been fixed. It has been a series of bad luck and stupidity on my part, compounded with a penny-wise, pound-foolish kind of laziness. I went against my better sense to try to save effort and will end up spending multiples of the effort I tried to avoid. First it thought it was a minor problem with my tire valve which could be fixed easily, then I thought Sod it and I would change the inner tube only to find out I had brought the wrong kind. The right kind wasn't available in the store, which set me back by another day. All of this compounded by the fact that I don't have a cycle repair shop close by. I was also dreading having to ask the repair guy to fix my tire because the last time I did so I was met with sneering looks. What kind of a man can't even fix a cycle puncture? This one. Anyway, tomorrow is the day I will hopefully put my bicycle troubles behind me.
Monday, February 17, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment