My relationship with time seems to have changed. Over the past few years, time has often hung heavy and I have found myself bored out of my wits on a number of occasions. Now, at least during the week, I feel like I am always in a rush. I'm doing a PhD and don't have any urgent deadlines hanging over my head at the moment but I still feel the urge to squeeze as much work as I can out of every day. And not just work--I religiously do yoga and blog. If I miss a day of either I feel like my day has been incomplete. Maybe that is not very healthy but so it is. Better to be short of time than to have too much time, I guess. After meandering along for a few years, my stream finally seems to be flowing freely and swiftly.
Thursday, March 29, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment