I went for an evening walk on Purdown after ages today. Its been scorching the past few days, and my first-floor room is unbearably hot until the sun is well and truly buried for the day. Yesterday, I listened to a podcast in the garden but didn't really enjoy myself. So. today I decided to go for a walk, and it was my also my first silent walk after ages because I had left my earphones at uni. it was quite a pleasant experience and I have decided to do it more often during dry weather. I used to go for an evening walk daily during Lockdown 1.0 but I promptly fell out of the habit once the uni reopened. I couldn't be arsed to leave the house again after dinner. Today, I had gone for a long walk in the morning, watered Ben's plants in the afternoon so I ended up spending a lot of time outdoors. Tomorrow, is a hot day too, so I plan on going on an evening walk to wait for it to cool down before I have my cold shower and go to bed. Let's see how long this evening walk habit lasts.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment