I finished my application for a post-doc at SOAS and I honestly cannot tell if it was good, mediocre or rubbish. I sent it to my supervisor, who got back to me with suggestions that did not make sense to me. A good friend also reached out with a suggestion that didn't make sense to me. So, I just went with my instinct, even though I have started to lose trust in my instinct. My mind seems to be in such a whirl that my sense of judgement feels awry. I honestly couldn't read a piece and tell you if its god or bad with any confidence. Maybe it is just a combo of weariness and frustration with my PhD and the job hunt. Hopefully, it will pass soon enough. I have realised that the only course of action is not to worry and to remember to breathe because the possibilities for life to go pear-shaped are endless.
Thursday, July 22, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment