I meant to write this post yesterday but the train journey back to Bristol was so tiring that I almost dozed off in the middle of writing. What was supposed to be a four-hour journey took seven hours. I had to change trains twice and sprint to catch my last connection. Heaven knows when I would have reached home if I had missed that. As soon as I got home, I got down to business. Unpacking, going to the supermarket, making dinner. But, by 9pm I felt the most knackered that I have felt in ages. I woke up feeling tired and anxious, so I went on a cooking spree, cooking enough food to last me till the weekend. Drowning myself in chores is one of my solutions to the occasional mild anxiety I suffer. I don't find chores boring. It is something to do that doesn't involve sitting in front of a screen. I wouldn't say I enjoy chores, but they give me some respite from my chronic overthinking.
Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment