I finally know who has been dumping trash into out black wheelie bin. This morning I saw him from the window as he walked past out house. The bin is not visible from my window but he had some stuff in his hand and I heard the unmistakable thud of the bin slamming shut a few seconds later. The non-confrontational guy I am I didn't chase after him. (Chasing after kids seems kinda sad and chasing after grown-up men could lead to a heated confrontation. Trust me to rationalize non-confrontation!) So, I have come with a simple solution. Simply put the bin inside our backyard. I don't mind people dumping things into our bin but if the bin fills up and we don't have space for our own trash, that would be a problem. In any case, if this was my house I would have issues with the neighbours. I suspect the sometimes fling trash into our backyard. And, last morning, I found a pair of men's underwear lying near our front gate. How it got there, I have no clue.
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment