Saturday, January 30, 2021

Junk Food Dinner

One of my previous housemates, for all the trouble he put us through in his final weeks in the house, left a freezer shelf full of junk food. I am not a big fan of junk food but enjoy the occasional pizza and burger. I would never buy a freezer full of frozen junk food though. For one, it would take ages for me to get through it because I am too health conscious to eat it often. But, junk food bought by someone else and bequeathed to me is a completely different proposition. There is none of that slight guilt that comes with spending money on junk food. And, for some reason, eating other people's food gives me a strange feeling of satisfaction which I should definitely explore in a future post. I've just popped a burger and an unhealthy amount of fries into the oven. Let's see if frozen junk food is any good. I plan to watch it while watching a reality show about rich vacuous Asians in LA--from the "so bad, its good" genre. Junk Tv to go with junk food.

No comments: