In my blog after cutting my own hair the previous time, I had sworn I wouldn't cut my hair ever again. Well, one forgets lessons with surprising ease and I have given myself another terrible haircut. Actually, this one is worse than the last one. I now look like I had brain surgery on both sides of my head. To add insult to injury, I also have a zit on my nose after years. Good thing those dates didn't work out. So, the next time I want to cut my hair, I am going to a barber or buying clippers. I was in half a mind to order clippers immediately to salvage my haircut. But, I am just going to laugh at myself. As I have written before, hair will grow back, and I will have other problems to deal with.
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment