I am off to Brighton to spend a week with my aunt, and this change of scene couldn't come too soon. The past month and a half have been ... challenging. There haven't been any disasters, just a string of disappointments and quandaries that have been a weight on my mind. I won't go into those here, but I have been feeling noticeably less peaceful over the past few weeks, and yoga and blogging haven't been as helpful as usual. Let's see whether this change of scene will help. I feel a little stupid for planning this trip at this point in time, given that I am due to go to India shortly after. But, I had planned this trip to help a friend who needs a place to stay in Bristol, and I could use a respite from my living situation.
Friday, August 16, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment