When it rains, it really pelts. The weather has not been very kind these past days. It doesn't help when we are still trying to get used to the shorter days and cycling home in the dark. Yesterday, I stayed in and worked from home because I would have been drenched had I stepped outside. It was too rainy to cycle to uni and really don't like taking the bus. As I had a yoga class in the evening, I decided that that would be my outing for the day. I have learned that it is important to get out of the house at least once a day in autumn/winter to keep the blues away. Sure enough, I started feeling hedged in by the walls of the house by evening, and was glad to get out for my yoga class.
However, today was no better and tomorrow promises to be worse. I got absolutely soaked on my way in to uni today. There wasn't an inch of me that wasn't wet and I had to dry my hair under the hand dryer.
Well, this heavy rain isn't going to last forever and I will get used to the shorter days. It is just a matter of sticking it out, which is the solution to many problems in life.
However, today was no better and tomorrow promises to be worse. I got absolutely soaked on my way in to uni today. There wasn't an inch of me that wasn't wet and I had to dry my hair under the hand dryer.
Well, this heavy rain isn't going to last forever and I will get used to the shorter days. It is just a matter of sticking it out, which is the solution to many problems in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment