As someone who has suffered from mild anxiety for the past few years, I have learnt that anxiety and stress can manifest in various ways. For me, the symptoms have been light-headedness, chest pain, and the most common of all--an uneasy but not upset stomach. Currently, I am again facing some symptoms which I hope are being caused by stress. If not, I will have to go to doctor, which will be next to impossible for the next few months as the NHS deals with coronavirus. I have a pain in both my wrists and my hands feel stiff. Mild headaches and low energy are my other symptoms.
It has been a stressful few weeks and is likely to get more so in the next couple of weeks and coronavirus likely brings life to a halt. Well, time to gird myself for the coming days and weeks.
It has been a stressful few weeks and is likely to get more so in the next couple of weeks and coronavirus likely brings life to a halt. Well, time to gird myself for the coming days and weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment