I have often written about my bad haircuts,but this time I have noone but myself to blame. My head had started to look very mangy so I decided to give myself a haircut. It seldom happens that I am satisfied with a haircut so why not be dissatisfied by my own skills this time? Turns out there is plenty of scope to mess up a haircut. I tried trimming my hair with a beard-trimmer and it was a bad idea because no matter what the setting, it started to pull hair from the roots. My right side looked like I was recovering from brain surgery. So, I abandoned the trimmer and picked up the scissors. I didn't do badly until I trimmed my front too short. So now both my sides and front are a disaster.
I don't have many regrets because I won't be going out in public much and we could be locked down for weeks. But I have discovered that while I may not have as much hair as I would like, I have more than enough to mess up a haircut. I am never going to try cutting my hair again until I have substantially less hair.
I don't have many regrets because I won't be going out in public much and we could be locked down for weeks. But I have discovered that while I may not have as much hair as I would like, I have more than enough to mess up a haircut. I am never going to try cutting my hair again until I have substantially less hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment