Since the clocks go forward tonight, I commemorated the occasion with my Cozy Winter Yoga with Adrienne session. This has become a ritual that gives me intense satisfaction--I do the same session at the end of daylight savings time as well as the start. It marks the change of season and is a comforting reminder of how long I have been doing yoga.
At the end of daylight savings time in October I was a little anxious about my house hunt. Fortunately, it worked out fine and I am perfectly happy with my current accomodation. I will next do the cozy yoga session when daylight savings time ends in October, seven months from now. I wonder what the world will look like then. Never in my lifetime has the path of humanity, and hence my path, been so uncertain. As coronavirus sweeps the world, nothing can be taken for granted. Not our lives, and not our way of life. It is bound to change, the question is by how much.
At the end of daylight savings time in October I was a little anxious about my house hunt. Fortunately, it worked out fine and I am perfectly happy with my current accomodation. I will next do the cozy yoga session when daylight savings time ends in October, seven months from now. I wonder what the world will look like then. Never in my lifetime has the path of humanity, and hence my path, been so uncertain. As coronavirus sweeps the world, nothing can be taken for granted. Not our lives, and not our way of life. It is bound to change, the question is by how much.
No comments:
Post a Comment