In the early hours of today, I had a micro-epiphany. I realised my anxiety about the coronavirus would substantially reduce if I had a decent set-up to work from home. So, there was no point in dilly-dallying over buying a desk and chair.
While my anxiety reduced after taking this decision, I was still too distracted by the virus to get anything done during the day. I left for my yoga class early to hunt for furniture and it didn't go well. Turns out most second-hand furniture shops sell pretty-looking furniture, not the sturdy no-frills furniture that I was looking for. I peeped into two shops, and entered three, but I couldn't find a table that was the right size. Disappointed, I skulked away to my yoga class, which fortunately, picked me up and pumped me with beans.
After dinner, I went online to look for a desk, and after an hour of faffing, I found one. After a few minutes of pondering, I decided to message the seller, who responded promptly, and I sealed the deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment