Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Bad Start To Week

This week hasn't been great so far, and yesterday, for a few hours it seemed like nothing could go right. I spent tow hours trying to replace the brake pads on my bike without success, cooked a dish in a hurry and made a complete mess of it, I received confirmation that my landlord has it in for me and also an email from my university that will trigger a chain of lengthy and dispiriting back and forths Today, when I sheepishly took my bike to the mechanic he said it wasn't safe to ride. But, I managed to finish my paper and send it to my supervisor.
I have realized that motion is the best antidote to the blues. Keeping busy keeps one distracted from brewing troubles gives you some sense of achievement. Yes, most of my ducks are not upright but at least some are, thanks to my effort.

No comments: