Thursday, November 7, 2019

Bad Haircuts As A Metaphor

Many of the problems one encounters in life are like a bad haircut. One's hair grows out, leaving one free to get another bad haircut, and problems disappear over time only to be replaced by new ones. At times, it can feel like one's plate is more than full with problems. I am going through a slightly stressful time at the moment, and everyone around me seems as, or even more, stressed. And, as it happens, I got a bad haircut a few weeks ago that exacerbates my receding hairline. My hair will grow out and problems will go away.
And, problems come and go, wax and wane. Currently, the biggest problem for me is finding a place to stay. Till this evening, I had nothing, and in the space of minutes, I saw a place I really like and a landlord got in touch with me. 

No comments: