Monday, December 13, 2021

Waiting For Another Covid Test

No sooner does one stressor disappear than another one materializes. I ordered a home PCR test as soon as I got the result from the NHS PCR test, but there is no sign that it has been dispatched so far. I know that parcels move between depots in the night so that can be delivered to customers during the day, and I hope that I will wake up to word that the test is on its way. If not, I will have to chase it tomorrow, which I am really not looking forward. If there is till no sign of it tomorrow I will have to book a rapid PCR test that will cost a sixth of my return ticket to India. I realise that even if it arrives tomorrow, I will not be completely at ease as I will be nervous about the result. And, when I get a negative result, I will be nervous about last-minute rules changes of flight cancellations. 

No comments: