Falling asleep last night was not easy. I was running a slight fever, but not sick enough to not be anxious about the possibility of having Covid. As I have realised, anxiety takes up energy, so if you are sick enough, you cannot be anxious at the same time. Of course, I could be horribly wrong about this. But, I fell asleep at some point last night, and woke up feeling much better. The soreness in my throat had reduced and my fever had gone away too. I had a good start to the day--yoga, a hot shower, breakfast on time, and a stab at doing some work. It felt like a tap had turned on in my nose, and there was a steady drip through the day. All in all, felt better today, and also anxiety levels were lower.
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment