During my first summer in Europe back in 2015, I discovered that I find it more difficult to the longer days of summer than the shorter days of winters. I have also discovered I don't sleep well during the summer. At first, I thought it was because the blinds in the rooms where I was staying were not thick enough. But, my current room has good blinds, so that can't be it. With the longer days and lockdown, there are also more people about even post 9 pm. I suppose people who would ordinarily be in pubs and restaurants are spending time outdoors instead. At first, I thought I would stop going for my post-dinner works until the days started getting shorter. But, it turns out I also have more energy during the summers, and could also do with some time away from screens. So, I have decided to listen to podcasts on my evening walks, so that I am less bothered by the presence of people. It seems like the most obvious thing to do, and I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment