I haven't gone through my blog posts from 2018 but if I did would I find much more wisdom in them than in more recent ones? I have a feeling I might. 2017 was a watershed year for me while 2018 was the year when the lessons I learnt were put to test and refined. So it is quite likely there was a spurt in my self-awareness in 2018 which was reflected in my blog spots. The spurt was me making up for years of disaffection and delusion and it is natural that it couldn't be sustained. While self-actualization is a lifelong process, its pace can vary over one's lifetime. And, although the pace at which I am becoming wise (to ut it bluntly) I can say with some confidence that there has not been any backsliding. I am more accepting of myself than I was in 2018.
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment