There is a nip in the air now, which doesn't go away even when the temperature heads north of 20C. I usually dress according to the temperature forecast of the day, but find myself feeling colder than I should at a particular temperature. I am still clinging on to my summer jacket but it will soon have to make way for the autumn one. The same with my summer duvet.The transition days between seasons are always annoying because one can't figure which clothes or duvet to use. When winter was turning to spring, there was a stretch when I was shuffling between my winter and summer duvets on an almost daily basis. Which is why, this time, I am not going to change to my winter duvet until the nighttime temperature resolutely drops below 5C and promises to stay there, at least for a few days.
I have already started to feel less energetic and many people around me have started complaining that they feel more tired than usual. Maybe our bodies are girding for winter. It is only a matter of time before I abandon my Saturday morning jogs. One must change with the seasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment