I'm back after an involuntary break from work and blogging due to a pesky cold. Having written before about what makes colds so annoying, I won't bother you again. But, this cold, just like the previous two ones, were brought one by my deciding to exercise even though I was feeling under the weather. I knew I ran a high risk of falling sick before starting my working routine but I feel I am a little addicted to exercise. I was also feeling a little stressed and anxious and needed something to distract me. As it turns out, a cold is an unwelcome and prolonged distraction. Transforming a mental issue into a physical one is not the best way to deal with it. I would like to think that over the years I have become better at listening to my body and not pushing it beyond the limit. Listening to it, but not heeding it, as it turns out. In any case, there is not use lolling in crying over spilled milk. Hopefully, I have learnt my lesson, at least for the next few months.
Sunday, September 22, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment